If you need help or are aware of any domestic violence situation:
– Call 800 202 148 (Information Service for Victims of Domestic Violence) or write to the SMS line: 3060. These are free contact lines, open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Support Network for Victims of Domestic Violence (RNAVVD) is composed of:
– 65 existing reception facilities to which are added 2 new responses created in this emergency period.
– 167 care facilities (including 6 Victim Care Offices in DIAP and 4 specialized facilities for LGBTI people, men, women with mental illness and women with disabilities).
– Transport service for victims of domestic violence, provided by the Portuguese Red Cross.
– Information Service for Victims of Domestic Violence, which was reinforced to guarantee permanent availability.
If you are a family member, friend, neighbor or surrounding community, your help is essential. Violence is a public crime. Reporting is a collective responsibility.
Call 800 202 148 or email email@example.com.